Ajax search pro offers you an easy to use, yet highly customisable search solution.
Install, add a shortcode or a search widget and it’s ready to go.
- Install & ready to use
- Dozens of pre-defined templates
- Custom fields & custom taxonomies compatible
- Works with well known plugins like Buddypress or WooCommerce
Vertical & Horizontal result list
Horizontal and vertical result list is now fully featured in Ajax search pro. Try it out!
By changing a single option on the administrator panel your vertical search result list will turn into horizontal.
Place the result list elswhere!
Injecting the result list into a different page element never been so easy. By inserting a simple shortcode to the desired page block the result list will appear there. It’s possible to use both vertical and horizontal block results.
Custom taxonomies search with filtering!
- Search in custom taxonomies
- Filter by custom taxonomy terms
- Search in custom fields and custom post types
- Perfect for WooCommerce of BuddyPress
Custom post type search is designed for webshops/plugins with a pre-configured post type. From version 2.0 it is possible to filter the results by custom post taxonomies ie. Product categories.
Full features list
Last Updated: 2014.02.18 – version 2.1
- Much better relevance sorting!
- Overall performance rework – much faster ajax results
- TimThumb available for faster image loading
- Cache options reworked + Better image precache
- 150+ possible options on admin panel
- 45 pre-defined fully customisable themes
- Multiple search plugins on one page – You can configure all of them separately!
- BuddyPress search support: groups, integrated bbPress forums, users – Demo here
- Google Keyword Suggestions on no results, witch a language selector
- Responsive width
- Search caching & image precaching for better performace
- Search in public custom fields is now possible!
- 2 New widgets: Latest searched keywords and Top searched keywords! – You can setup a sidebar widget of the latest/top used keywords and even trigger a search by clicking on them!
- Results filtering by custom taxonomies is now possible yay!
- Search relevance options with adjustable weight values
- Hooks – Filters & Actions for developers
- For the full list see the changelog down below!
- Search statistics page
- Default search text
- Intelligent image parsing (possible from post featured image, post content, post excerpt, possible to set priorities as well)
- Custom Post Types support – You can select which post types do you want to search! Tested with BBPress!
- qTranslate compatible
- Font, color, border, box shadow options
- Keyword Highlighting in search results
- Works in templates and in post and pages as well
- Search widget also included
- Preview window on the admin page
- Mobile support
- Frontend Search options popup
- Possible to search in Posts, Pages and Products (WooCommerce, Jigoshop, WP-ecommerce)
- Image caching
- Very easy installation and set up
- Powerful api for controlling the search from other frontend applications
- jQuery powered, for the best possible compatibility
- Show more results link below the search box
- WordPress 3.4+ compatibility!
- Multisite support!
- Search autocomplete with search statistics or google keywords!
- Error checking module
- Shortcodes can be executed in search results
- Search result content HTML tag stripping is possible
- Category selectors on the frontend – It’s possible to filter the posts by categories
- You can select custom fields as post title and description
- Post grouping by category or post type!
- Search in comments
- It’s possible to exclude categories or posts from the search!
- Stable, custom built jQuery for maximum compatibility
- Better search algorithm and better minification and small bugfixes
- Will this work with the any template?
- YES! The search is template independent!
- Can I search custom post types?
- YES you can!
- Will it work with 10 000 posts?
- It will, but probably will be bit slower.
- Is it compatible with WooCommerce?
- YES it is.
- Can I search the multisite posts?
- YES you can!
- Can I search the files on my server?
- No you cant